We provide the following services in construction materials analysis:
- Analysis of construction materials for asbestos as per VDI 3866, Sheet 1 and 5
- Testing of dusts deposited on surfaces as per VDI 3877, Sheet 1 and 2 (Draft)
- Determination of carcinogen classification for artificial mineral fibre products as per our accredited in-house procedure.
- Sending of samples, including sample data sheet, in suitable, firmly secured bags or samples taken by our specialist staff on your premises
- Compilation of a pollutant registration before renovations, structural alterations or demolition work on buildings based on samples taken by our specialist staff on site
- Tests on behalf of industrial concerns, architects, police, public authorities or private individuals
- Awarding of subcontracts to accredited laboratories for additional, environment-related parameters, such as PAHs, PCBs and heavy metals